Birth – K
First Steps provides safe, exciting, and developmentally appropriate experiences every Sunday. It is designed to help build a foundation for understanding God and a relationship with Jesus.
Kids engage in:
- Learning through loving care and play
- Small group activities and crafts that reinforce the lesson
- Large group time where they join in worship and storytelling
Enjoy the high energy of PowerJam (Power in Jesus and me)!
- Large group experiences filled with engaging games
- Worship and storytelling
- Small group experiences that dive into age-appropriate lessons to help children apply what they have learned to their lives
The EDGE is a group uniquely designed just for 4th-5th graders to develop friendships, learn more about God and each other, and tackle issues that preteens face as they begin transitioning from childhood to adolescence. EDGE kids meet several times each month on both weeknights and for special outings. Keep an eye out for EDGE events at your campus or follow PCC Kids on Facebook for updates there.
Interested in becoming a PCC Kids volunteer or apprentice?
Click below to access our PCC Kids interest forms and get-to-know-you forms.