Change the Story Campaign
Commitments Toward Goal $0.964M/$3.25M
As of April 30, 2018, we have received $0.521M of the committed $0.964M. With this, we have been able to:
- Launch our Amelia Campus at Amelia County High School
- Identify and vet the property (pictured below) for the permanent home of our Midlothian Campus
- Membership voted to approve the purchase of the land on January 30, 2017
- We purchased that 11-acre property in March 2017
- Stay tuned here for exciting updates, images, and video as plans are finalized for the development of this land.
Click to view in detail.
We believe our mission is as important & urgent today as it was 15 years ago.
Around our five physical campuses, there are still more than 117,800 people who have no relationship with God and no community of faith. We believe God wants to know every one of these people, so PCC’s mission is more important than ever.
BUT, if we are to be faithful to our calling, then where we are is unacceptable.
PCC has already begun to Change the Story with the launch of our Amelia Campus and purchase of land for our new Midlothian Campus. And we’ll continue to Change the Story over the course of 2018 and 2019 through a new facility for our Midlothian Campus and expanded capacity at our Powhatan Campus. And YOU can be a significant part of this era!
Below are multiple ways that you can learn about our Change the Story Campaign.
This includes a quick, 12-minute video from Pastor Brian, explaining what we’re doing and how you can help. Our information booklet is also below, along with a link to make a commitment to the campaign. Should you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to let your Campus Pastor know or contact us at email@example.com.