Ways to Give
SecureGive – Online & Recurring Giving
Online giving is a safe and easy way to support God’s work through PCC either through one-time or recurring gifts.
3 Simple Steps to use SecureGive:
- Create a user ID and password. (Simply get started by clicking “give now” below.)
- Provide contact and bank or credit card information.
- Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation for your gift.
Now, giving is as easy as sending a text! To try it out, follow these steps:
- Choose your campus code (AML for Amelia, POW for Powhatan, MID for Midlothian, RIV for Riverside and ONL for Online)
- Choose your desired giving amount (ex. $25)
- Text the campus code with your giving amount to PCC’s giving number – 804-322-1725 (for example, RIV $25). If you wish to give a general offering that is NOT linked to a campus, simply text the amount alone.
- The first time you do this, you’ll be asked to complete a one-time account setup with SecureGive, safely linking your debit card or your bank account to your smartphone.
- You’ll receive a text asking you to confirm your gift. Confirm and you’re done.
Text-to-Give is smart giving made easy. Thank you for your generosity!
Just place your check or cash in the offering basket during any Sunday service. Make checks payable to PCC.
Simply mail your check or cash to P.O. Box 834, Powhatan, Va 23139. Make checks payable to PCC.
Automatic Bank Pay
This is an easy and effective way to systematically give through your checking or savings account. Simply log onto your individual bank account and follow your bank’s instructions to set up PCC as a new payee.
Questions or concerns? Please CONTACT US.