PCC Disaster Relief – Hurricane Florence
After the devastation of recent hurricanes, PCC is ready to respond. There are TWO ways that you can be a part of that response:
We are organizing two response trips to Washington, North Carolina from October 21 until October 27 and from November 11 until November 17.
- This is in partnership with the Baptist General Association of Virginia (BGAV).
- There is ZERO COST for this trip.
- There is enough space for 10 men and 10 women at a time. You may sign up for the entire week or just the days that work for you. Once we have all sign-ups, we will logistically plan who is going and when.
- Bring your own sheets, towels, pillow, and twin-sized air mattress or sleeping bag.
- Lodging, laundry services, and food are provided.
- If you would like to bring your own hand tools, that is fine, but not necessary.
Online Campus attendees and anyone wishing to participate by giving financially, you can give directly to PCC’s Disaster Relief efforts.